The Belly Sex Blog

Where frottage is a full contact sport.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

I've written the guy on the bottom, often, asking him to please show more angles (I wanna see some tummy, hehe).
Posted by Mmasi at 4:49 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2018 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2017 (21)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ▼  2016 (73)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ▼  May (39)
      • My favorite clip.
      • Big boy's about to eat him, alive.
      • And now for a history lesson. This is an ancien...
      • Belly to Belly
      • Nothing feels better than this.
      • From dusk till dawn.
      • This is some good stuff, right here. I should k...
      • I've written the guy on the bottom, often, askin...
      • Frot scene
      • Just looking at him makes me want to get bel...
      • Just look at that beautiful goblet. I tell you,...
      • Beautiful
      • Nothing like watching two bellies slapping to...
      • The guy on his back has to be the luckiest m...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.